Services in Northern Ireland
Transport in Northern Ireland
Living Sustainably in Northern Ireland
There are lots of easy steps you can take to reduce your impact on the environment
Food waste can easily be reduced:
- You can check out these zero waste shops in Northern Ireland
Try to reuse, repair, and recycle:
- You can donate your preloved items to others who may need them via charities.
- Visit pre loved shops? Check out The Charity Retail Association for local charity shops and news
- If you are not sure if you can recycle and item you can look it up on your local Council site
Download the App
- Too Good to Go - reduce the food waste
- Vinetd - Buy and sell pre loved clothes
Want to know more?
Do you have any suggestions to add to this? We would love to hear from you, just email email@example.com.